J. White Guitar Workshops' own creation.... the 'Rusty' electric guitar!
A Telecaster style shape with a very unique steampunk inspired look with awesome sound and playability!
The story behind the guitar....
The nuclear holocaust is now over....survivors have wandered the globe searching for parts and materials so we could build something special and bring music back to life....'Rusty' was born! :)
- Body: Mixed hardwood body (FSC sourced) wrapped in brown distressed leather
- Top: Steel - Oxidized / Rust
- Neck: Maple neck - Bi flex truss rod - twin carbon fibre reinforcement
- Neck radius: 12"
- Fingerboard: Ziricote
- Frets: 22 Frets (stainless steel)
- Fret markers: Aluminium ring markers & side fret markers (2mm standard)
- Headstock: Steel (rusted) with J. White Guitar Workshops logo cut out
- Machine Heads: Gotoh 510 - Gold/Chrome (Bi-metal) with 2x string trees (Bi-metal)
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Bi-metal
- Control knobs: Bi-metal
- Pickups: Bridge: Lollar - J-Street / Neck: Lollar - Special T
- Electrics: 3-way switch, Volume / Tone / Cornell mid-boost active system with control (9V)
- Other: Strap locks, Fitted with D'Addario EXL120 9-42 strings
- Weight: 4.21kg / 9lb 5oz
Hiscox hardcase included with embossed J. White Guitar Workshops logo
Includes complimentary J. White Guitar Workshops professional setup